Matheus It Solution Opc Private Limited
Data Privacy and Security Policy
This document is
an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules
there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated
by a computer/electronic system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Matheus It Solution Opc Private Limited (“Company” / “Us” / “We” / “Our”) considers User relationship and
data security to be an important component of their service offerings
through Our Website and Platform (as defined below). We are committed to
maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal
information of our Users. We are proud of our privacy practices and the
strength of our Platform and Website security and want you to know how We
protect your information and use it to provide you with Services. This Data
Privacy and Security Policy (“Policy”) enables
us guard against
identity theft and provide security
for User profiles and transactional history. We constantly re-evaluate
this Policy and adapt it to meet data security standards and to deal with new challenges.
In this Policy: (i) capitalised terms defined by
inclusion in quotations and / or parenthesis have the meanings so ascribed; and
(ii) the following terms shall have the following meanings assigned to them
“Applicable Law” includes
all applicable Indian statutes, enactments, acts of the state legislature or
parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, bye-laws, regulations, notifications,
guidelines, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority,
statutory authority, board, recognised stock exchange, as may be applicable
including but not limited to Guidelines on Managing Risks and Code of Conduct
in Outsourcing of Financial Services by Banks, Business Correspondent
Guidelines issued by RBI from time to time, Payment & Settlement Systems
Act, 2007, Payment & Settlement Systems Regulations, 2008, Policy
Guidelines on Issuance and operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India,
and any other guideline in relation to pre-paid cards issued from time to time
by Reserve Bank of India and in each case, any implementing regulation or
interpretation issued there under including any successor Applicable Law; “Company” / “Us” / “We” / “Our” shall mean Matheus It Solution Opc
Private Limited, a private limited company registered under Companies Act, 2013
and having its registered office at 65/1 G.T. Road(East) Munchipara, Sripally,
Burdwanb Bardhaman, WB 713103 IN.
“Matheus Account” shall mean the access
account created by a User to avail Services on Website and/or Platform;
shall mean any individual (including personal representatives, executors or
heirs of a deceased individual) or legal entity,
including but not limited to, any partnership, joint venture,
corporation, trust, unincorporated organisation, limited liability company,
limited liability partnership or governmental
“Personal Information” shall mean any personally identifiable information provided to Us by a User for creation of a Matheus Account or
availing Services through Website and/or Platform; “Services” shall mean the services provided by Company through its
Platform including but not limited to financial inclusion services in
partnership with banks as business correspondent, distribution of financial
products and services including loans, insurance products, investment services,
issuance and sales of wallets and prepaid cards and non-financial nature
products and services through the Platform in collaboration with various partners;
“User” / “You” / “Your”; shall mean any natural or legal person who has access to and
is using Platform; and
“Website” / “Platform” shall mean shall mean and include www.matheusitsolution.com,
of Company, any successor website/ applications, any website of Related Entity
or any other channel facilitated and permitted by Company including
but not limited to App, any other digital
medium including phone, displays, emails,
social media interfaces, messaging interfaces, wallet, payment intermediaries using
3. Collection, Storage and Use of Information
- We collect Your Personal Information when
You successfully submit information while creating Your Matheus Pay Account on
Platform (“User Information”). User
Information is the data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a
person and/or the business entity that a person represents and shall include,
but not be limited to, Your Personal Information and such other information for
the purposes of identification and verification.
- Without prejudice to the generality of
paragraph 3.1 above, We may request such additional User Information as may be
required for accessing and availing any Services through Platform as may be
specified in the terms and conditions of use of such Service.
creating a Matheus Pay Account and by accessing Services, You authorize Us to
collect, store, process, handle and use such User Information, in accordance
with this Policy and any other terms and conditions of use of Platform and/or
Services (as amended from time to time).
Information provided by You is used by Us to improve Platform
and/or Service. We do
not share Your Personal Information with any third parties for commercial use
or revenue generation.
- We may share
Personal Information such as Your name, mobile
number and email
address with third party
service providers appointed by Us to for sending SMS / Email communications to
You in relation to Platform and/or Services. We ensure that such third party
service providers maintain strict confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
4. Representations and Warranties
- By creating a Matheus
Pay Account and accessing Services
on Platform, You represent that You are at
least the age of majority in Your state or province of residence.
- You shall not, in the use of the Service,
violate any Applicable Laws in Your jurisdiction.
- You also understand and acknowledge that
the use of the Platform requires internet and/or mobile connectivity. You shall
bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and We shall not, under
any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You shall be solely responsible for all
activities undertaken through Your Matheus Pay Account, whether or not You have
authorized such activities or actions and shall, at all times, keep Us
indemnified in this regard.
- A breach or violation of any of this Policy will result in an immediate termination of Services and may result in reporting to the law enforcement agencies.
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or applicable ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Platform for violating any of the prohibited uses.
5. Accuracy and Completeness of Information
- You represent and warrant that You shall be responsible for accuracy and correctness of all User Information provided by You for creation of a Matheus Pay Account and for accessing any Services available on Platform.
- For the purposes of internal verification and/or for compliance with Applicable Law including but not limited to e-KYC requirements, You may be required to submit such personal identification documents as may be required by Us from time to time. You shall remain solely responsible for accuracy and validity of all such personal identification documents.
6. Third-Party Services
- We may allow You to access certain
Services provided by third-party service providers, which we neither monitor
nor exercise any control over.
- You acknowledge and agree that We provide
access to such third-party Services on an “as is basis” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and
without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your
use of such third-party Services.
- Any use by You of third-party Services
offered through Platform is entirely at Your own risk and discretion and You should ensure that You are familiar with and approve
of the terms on which third-party Services are provided
by the relevant service provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through Platform (either by Us or by third-party service providers). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to this Policy.
7. Intellectual Property
- All copyright, database
right and all other proprietary rights, title and interest in all information presented on Platform (“Intellectual Property”) is owned by and/or licensed
to Us or owned by and/or licensed to the provider of Services or is owned by and is or may be protected or covered
by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and/or other proprietary
rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Your use of Platform and/or Services does
not confer on You or any other party, any licence or other rights
under Intellectual Property
or other proprietary rights of Company
and/or provider of Services
and/or of any third party, whether implied or
8. Disclosure of User Information
- Not with standing paragraph 3 above, We reserve the right to utilize, share and/or disclose User Information if:
- required to do so to comply with orders of governmental authorities that have jurisdiction over it or as otherwise required by Applicable Law after providing You a written intimation prior to such disclosure; and/or
- We determine, in Our sole discretion that disclosure of User Information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you.
9. Removal of Stored Information
- We ensure that any User Information stored with Us is and remains to be in Your ownership. Upon deletion of Matheus Pay Account, We will, to the reasonable extent possible, remove User Information stored with Us within 3 (three) months from the date of such deletion.
- Not with standing the above, We reserve the right to retain such User Information that forms part of anonymized and aggregated data derived from User Information which may be used for improvement of our Platform and/or Services, to produce analytical reports, marketing, advertising or such other activities as We may deem fit.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Us and
Our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents,
contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns
and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable
attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of Your breach of this Policy
or the documents they
incorporate by reference (including terms and conditions of use of Platform
and/or Services), or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
11. Security Precautions
To prevent any form of unlawful interception or misuse of
User Information, We use reasonable physical,
electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard
and secure User Information collected. We use reasonable secure and
technologically appropriate measures, in compliance
with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules related
thereto to protect
You against loss or misuse of
Your User Information including internal reviews of data collection, storage
and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are
equivalent to security measures that We use to protect Our own confidential information.
However, as You are aware, no internet
website or online platform is completely free of security risks and We do not
make any representation in respect of the same.
We reserve the right to update, modify and amend any of
the terms of this Policy, at any time without prior intimation to You. We will
post these changes on Platform for Your information. These changes will become
effective immediately on posting. We shall not be liable for any failure or negligence on Your part to review
the updated Policy
before accessing Platform
and/or availing Services. Your continued use of the Platform, following
changes to this Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
13. Contacting Us
If You have any queries regarding: (i) this Policy; (ii)
information and/or Services available on Platform, or (iii) Your dealings with
Us or believe that We have not adhered to it, You may contact Us at email@example.com
14. Email Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving Our marketing and update
emails. To stop receiving Our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It may take about ten days to process Your request.
Even if You opt out of getting
marketing messages, We will still
be sending You transactional
messages through email and SMS in relation to Your Matheus Pay Account and
Services availed by You.